Standard Delivery Policy
In order to keep our prices low we don’t charge a delivery cost for orders over of £75 (Ex VAT) and over in value
For orders of £75 Ex VAT and over in value: Delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
For orders under £75 Ex VAT in value: Delivery will cost £9.50
For the Scottish Highlands and offshore islands free delivery is not available, please call our customer service team for a quotation.
For Furniture: Delivery will cost £40.00 (please allow 2-5 working days).
For Safes: Please note that price for delivery on these items are always dependent upon the access to the building (e.g. steps, door size and upper floors ect). There may be additional charges for these delivery conditions. For urgent same day delivery: please call our customer service team an extra charge will apply.
All items are delivered by national courier and a signature will be required
Deliveries are on a next day basis and need to be placed by 5pm, all orders placed after 5pm will be treated as having been ordered the following day.
Next Day delivery is available on most items subject to them being in stock. While our website currently shows an item's stock level, it is only accurate to within the last 3 hours, so if an item's stock level is low please call us to check availability before placing your order.
Please note that a few special furniture products require a slightly longer delivery time and you will be informed by e-mail of the alternative delivery date.
We do NOT deliver to PO Box addresses
Next day delivery anywhere to the UK Mainland provided orders are received by us before 17:00pm and we have the stock.
For orders of £75 and over in value: Delivery is FREE OF CHARGE For orders under £75 in value: Delivery will cost £9.50
Star Easy Office Supplies will gladly accept return of non-faulty merchandise within 14 days of purchase provided the goods are returned in all original packaging and in the same condition as they were received.
Star Easy Office Supplies will not accept return of goods which have been defaced in any way e.g. writing on the packaging. Returns placed after fourteen days may be subject to a handling charge. OMM reserve the right to refuse the right to return goods.
Star Easy Office Supplies will not accept return of any goods which have previously been agreed as non-returnable i.e. specials items, bespoke print items and furniture.
All returns must be registered with our head office and it is recommended that the customer retain their copy of the return note until a credit note is issued. Star Easy Office Supplies will accept no liability for loss of goods given to our carriers without the correct paperwork. OMM will also not take responsibility if we do not have a record of the return.
The revised changes will be effective from Monday 4th April 2011 are outlined below:
- 15 day limit to return Not Required product to your local RDC. In the case of requests outside of this limit, agreement must be sought and a 20% handling charge will apply.
- In the case of Third Party Collections, all Not Required returns will attract a 20% handling charge.
- Goods returned with a credit value below £50.00, before handling charge, will attract an additional charge up to a total handling charge of £7.99.
- Where goods returned have a credit value greater than £38.50, a 20% handling charge only will apply.
- Additional charges where the 20% handling charge is below £7.99 will be consolidated and invoiced at month end.
- In the case of Third Party Collections , faulty / damaged product returned which is proven to be Not Required, will attract a £5.00 charge per item returned
- In the case of Third Party Collections, where the consumer decides to keep the goods (referred to as an NTC - Nothing To Collect), a charge will be levied equal to the standard next day Third Party delivery charge.
- Food and beverages - non returnable.
- Diaries and planners - not required return requests to be made by the 10th December of the year previous to the year to which such dated products relate.
- In the case of computer consumable products, Not Required returns will only be accepted within 15 days if the outer seal has not been tampered with in any way. If the Buyer returns such product(s) as faulty, it will only be granted a credit note if the manufacturer of such product(s) accepts that the product has not been misused, overloaded, incorrectly installed or incorrectly stored. In certain circumstances, the buyer must complete a faulty product evaluation form.
Any item that is out of stock when ordered will be placed on backorder; you will be notified by e-mail of the expected delivery date.
Should we receive no response from our e-mail we will assume that you wish to accept the goods on the date as specified.
If the delivery date is unacceptable please respond to our e-mail and we will cancel the backorder and either credit your credit card or, if you are an account customer, you will not be invoiced.